Friday, September 20, 2013

Well I guess this is about the best place to start.  I am in a Transmedia Storytelling class & I am looking for some people in two different categories. One is to play the game and the other is to help make the game work.

First some of the rules of the game.  

  • You need a team of four players & access to both the Rapid City & Spearfish areas. Now if you are the only person in the area and are willing to once a week(or every other week) travel to one city or the other, they will be the runners. The other three can be friends on line, in school or anywhere.
  • This will be a mystery you need to solve. You must find the clues to discover the question & answer. 
  • Only one of the members will be the person that will make all the email contact for the game.
  • If you have any questions about the game and rules you must ask by email.  This way I can post new rules & new information.
  • As needed new rules & guide lines will be added.
Any questions?

The people I need to help will be working with helping keep our players interested and intrigued about the game.  We will have multiple media used and, if lucky, lots of email to go through.  I want your ideas and input.  Any questions?

Contact info... post for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment