Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Potiential of Multimedia

This is my last semester!!  I started two years ago thinking it would be a long two years.  It wasn't. Time slid by to quickly.  I hope to be using the skills that I have learned to create a career I enjoy, this being the main reason I went back to school for another degree.  
One item I was introduced to was a program that made digital books more interactive in an almost 3D way.  You could blow on it and make a wind mill turn; there was sound for some of the images and the pages could be turned by the swipe of your finger.  This program could open the door for so many children to help get them interested in reading.  It might also be able to be used to assist with learning disabilities.  With innovative programs like this, multimedia has unlimited potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment