Well this semester has had it's fill of drama. I have had a loss of a family member and it has taken two weeks away from school. I am happy that my teachers have all worked with me and helped when they can and also my class mates have kept me informed of what is going on in classes.
I have tried to find a part time job with a company in Rapid City and I still need to contact them back. Do not give up be persistent! I told that to my boys and it worked for their first job!!! YEA!!! My boys have a job!! Now I am next to get a job!
I have realized that there are more opportunities for a graphic designer, like book covers, calendars, signs and advertisement. I can still be an artist with the skills I have learned and I have an awesome idea for the Rapid City Rush that will be an awesome advertisement! Now to get to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment